Classic Vibe 60's Jazz Loaded Body & No Logo Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by tjh, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

This is a Classic Vibe 60's Jazz white/tort body, fully loaded ... the body is cleanly channel routed under the pickguard. The stock high-mass Squier bridge was re-installed (pic shows body with Fender bridge installed) ... body is in excellent condition, with NO visible sign of lightening with pickguard/thumbrest in place ... the weights that you see written in the neck pocket, are on clear tape and not on the wood ... $110 shipped fully loaded

The Classic Vibe 60's Jazz neck (NECK IS SOLD) has had the FRONT of the headstock sanded clean, and the back of the neck has been finely sanded to remove the sticky high gloss finish to an extremely fast satin finish ... the stock machine heads have been removed to make any finish/logo desired easier, but all will be included along with the bushings/screws (I can re-install the machines prior to shipping if one wishes) ... neck is straight, vintage frets good, TRUSS ROD WORKS, BUT APPEARS TO BE AT ITS TIGHTEST ... I had this neck strung with Labella Deep Talkin MED Flats, with no issues, so it should be just fine with lighter guages ... neck will also ship with the neck plate and the original screws $65 shipped ... bare neck, with no hardware $50 shipped !!... both bare/loaded neck weights clearly marked at heel of neck on clear tape .. (NECK IS SOLD)

... link to pictures provided below ...

http://s1234.beta.photobucket.com/user/tjh2312/library/CV Jazz
  2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

.. just for clarification from PM's, the neck, machines (tuners) and screws, string tree, and neck plate with screws are ALL included for the $65 shipped ... its Christmas :)

Edit to add: .. one of the machine stems was ever so slightly bent, absolutely no issue with function, and if I didnt point it out you would probably never notice ...
  3. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

wow great deals on both these! CV parts are awesome for franken bass projects.
  4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Yes, they are Lucas ...

... Neck and hardware are sold ... thank you
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassguyky48

bassguyky48 Supporting Member

Thank God............the temptation has been removed!!! Congrats on the sale for an excellent TBer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

:) ... I could feel your pain there, Dave ... that price was so good, I almost bought it from myself :) ... thanks for your kind words
  8. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

I was asked for a breakdown price for components on the body, so rather than confuse things on this thread, I am just going to close it and open a thread for just the CV body and components .. thanks for looking ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.