1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Classic Vibe P Bass 60s Sonic Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ctpunk, Feb 26, 2014.

1. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

SOLD

I went a little crazy as some of you can relate, bought a few more basses than needed at the moment and the wife is being all wifey about it. :meh:

Im the 2nd owner of this beauty. It all original except for a few mods including upgraded Seymour Duncan Bassline Quarter Pounder pups and a bridge cover. The neck has dot inlays, the blocks are decals and can easily be removed if you choose to. Personally I thought they looked cool.

Overall the bass is super clean. There are 2 small indents into the clear coat on the backside as shown. They are very minor but worth pointing out. (anything else you see in that shot is glare)

The neck is straight and it plays great. The bridge cover and the neck plate both look aged a bit, pretty sure done on purpose via 1st owner. Its Crafted In China and weighs 9.5lbs on my bathroom scale.

Asking $325 shipped cotus. Will ship safely double boxed and in a sleeve. If your local to Los Angeles lets talk a cash deal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Also I do have the black thumb rest and screws, will include that as well.
  3. markth30

markth30 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

4. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0