1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

"Claude Marchand" French Bow For Sale (NYC / Syracuse, NY)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by MHenryBass, Jan 4, 2014.

1. MHenryBass

MHenryBass

I am selling my French Style "Claude Marchand" bow for $1,450. The bow is currently located in New York City. I frequently travel to Syracuse, NY and you could also check out the bow up there. I am happy to ship if buyer pays for insurance and shipping.

These bows are made for the Thomas and George Martin bass shop with a pernambuco stick, ebony frog and silver mountings. Thomas Martin is currently selling Claude Marchand bows for $1,800 USD, so this is a great deal. More information here: http://www.thomasmartin.co.uk/instrumentsforsale/bows-for-sale

My bow is 132 grams and was just rehaired two days ago by Nick Caraccio. I will post better pictures soon.

Thanks for checking out my ad.

Attached Files:

2. MHenryBass

MHenryBass

More Pictures

Attached Files:

3. MHenryBass

MHenryBass

More pictures...

Attached Files:

4. Mgaisbacher

Mgaisbacher

Free bump for a great bow, I bought one of these a couple months ago from someone on TB, amazing bow for the price.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MHenryBass

MHenryBass

Bump and price drop to $1,450
  7. Phil Rowan

Phil Rowan

Free bump for an excellent bow (I own a French Marchand myself and it's a great value) and for a great cat.
  8. Will Yager

Will Yager