1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

clearance AAAA bookmatched maple guitar and bass tops

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by strangedejavu, Sep 18, 2013.

1. strangedejavu

strangedejavu Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Okay so here is my thought, I have too many guitar tops to post them all, I have a bunch that I only paid 14 for that may not have as much crazy figure but still look insane... I will do this... for 100 plus actual shipping (usually around 20-25 bucks), I will send you 7 tops at random from the last ones available... The following pictures are examples of what you could get but not guaranteed you get a specific top at this deal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL}
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. GrooveKeeper

GrooveKeeper Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Are these all the same size? What thickness are they?
  3. strangedejavu

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

they very between boards around 21-22" long, 3/16-3/8" thick and 7.5" width per board on average (so 15" bookmatched)
  4. strangedejavu

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Also interested in trades