Clearance specials with free shipping and free returns!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Basses' started by MusicStoreLive, Feb 20, 2014.

1. MusicStoreLive

MusicStoreLive

Disclosures:
    MusicStoreLive.com
    Hey guys,
    We're trying to clear out some space in our warehouse for new 2014 models and we've put together a private list of crazy deals we're offering. I'm not allowed to post the exact prices here but you can contact me for specifics, without a doubt.
    For basses we have sweet deals on brand new Fender, G&L Tributes, Gretsch, PRS, and Warwick all with full factory warranty, free shipping, 14 day trial period, and even free returns if you aren't completely satisfied.

We have amps, cabs, and accessories on clearance as well, but since this is the "Basses" section, I figured I'd stick to that.

Just send me an e-mail directly to brian@musicstorelive.com and I'll be happy to send you the full list. Mention that you're from TalkBass and I'll get you the absolute best deal I possibly can.

Cheers,
    Brian Harris
    brian@musicstorelive.com

2. MusicStoreLive

MusicStoreLive

Disclosures:
    MusicStoreLive.com
    I have an updated list with what is left and still on clearance. Message me here or e-mail me at brian@musicstorelive.com and I can pass it along to you.
    Includes Fender, G&L, Hartke, Orange, Trace Elliot, Warwick, and accessories such as pedals, cables, etc.

3. MusicStoreLive

MusicStoreLive

Disclosures:
    MusicStoreLive.com
    We still have some basses available on the clearance list!