1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Clement Fretless 6 String Bass.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by ambientbassist, Apr 7, 2014.

1. ambientbassist

ambientbassist Supporting Member

This is an amazing bass, it's just the string spacing and neck are a little too wide for me, compared to my main bass which is my beloved Modulus.

This is a Jon model, with a Limba body with Spalted Maple top. Figured Limba neck and Diamondwood fingerboard. Nordstrand Big Single pups. and weighs 9.75 Lbs.

This is in mint condition, looks amazing and sounds beautiful.

I have had a John East preamp installed in it, so that's the only difference between the specs and the actual bass. Controls are identical, it's just a 2 band stacked knob volume and pan, and a separate control each for bass cut/boost and treble cut/boost.

Collection from either Birmingham or London preferred, shipping possible, but I really would prefer collection or meet up somewhere.

I have a YP railcard so could possibly deliver or meet within the UK, for train fare.

£1300.

Attached Files: