1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Coda Infinity CF Bow -German

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by Grunbay, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Grunbay

Grunbay

My son's teacher is very tradition-bound and didn't like the lovely Coda Infinity German style bow I gave my son for Xmas last year. I traded him my backup wooden bow and the teacher is satisfied!

I'm offering it for $750. It has had very little use. I like the sound and feel of this bow, but I also have a couple of other bows, so I really don't need it.

I can post some pictures, but it looks just like the pictures on many sites on the web, and their pictures are more expertly taken than mine!

I'm often in the Boston area and can deliver it at a mutually agreeable time/date. I can also ship it if you prefer.

2. Russell Bergum

Russell Bergum Supporting Member

Bump for a great bow at a nice price. These cost $900 new, and it sounds like this bow is practically brand new.

3. BaddaBING

BaddaBING

PM'd on Monday Bump

4. Grunbay

Grunbay

Still available.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. papoune

papoune

I am located in Spring Valley, Rockland County New York and would like to buy the bow. What is the cost of shipping it safely, and can you send me some picks of the actual product? Is it in a box?

7. Grunbay

Grunbay

I have sent you a PM

8. Grunbay

Grunbay

Here are the first two

Attached Files:

9. Grunbay

Grunbay

Next two

Attached Files:

10. Grunbay

Grunbay

Last two:

Attached Files:

11. Grunbay

Grunbay

I just posted some pictures of my Coda bow. I noticed, after posting, that there are a few specks in the pictures.

I compared the pictures to the actual bow. There is not a single mark on this bow. My son and I each played it a dozen times or so. it's perfect.

I will ship this to the continental US for $20. If you choose to pay via Paypal, I will split the Paypal fee.

12. papoune

papoune

I do have a Paypal account and can use it to pay you but I never pay fees on things I buy on my account! How much is that split anyway? Also, I did see the pictures, the bow looks OK to me.

13. Grunbay

Grunbay

They subtract 3% from the amount that you transfer. Thus, splitting would be 1.5%. Divide the amount that you are paying by .985, or send me a PM and we can arrange payment by check.

14. bribass

bribass

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist; Arnold Schnitzer/ Wil DeSola New Standard RN DB
  15. Grunbay

Grunbay