1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Cold ass winter In Indiana. Here are the Palm update

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by InsaneBassninja, Feb 4, 2014.

1. InsaneBassninja

InsaneBassninja

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister Supporting Member

I brought mine inside a few weeks, thanks to your suggestion, and it is doing alright. I feel like I need to water it, but when I do, all the water runs out the bottom of the pot as fast as I pour it in. Maybe I need to repot with better soil?

-Mike
  3. InsaneBassninja

InsaneBassninja

I watered my every other day and got Funcs nats one year real bad water it ever 10 to 14 days. Now I keep my in teh gartor now. Over all am going to be replacing and Adding to my outside grouping. a few Palms this year I can tell.