1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Coldplay ''Paradise'' synthbass tone help!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by rick_lap, Dec 2, 2012.

1. rick_lap

rick_lap

Hey guys! I need a little help here. I need the recreate the bass sound in coldplay ''paradise''.

Here's a link (check at 0:33) :

What effect would I need to get there? I think I could close with the EHX Micro Synth, but I'm not sure.

So...if not with the EHX Micro Synth, which pedal could help to get close to that sound? Or maybe a combination of pedals?

Your help is really appreciated!
  2. necropain

necropain

sorry buddy but i think that is either a deep impact or a actual synthesizer not actually a bass but honestly you could probably get the sound with a boss SYB-5 and or an ocatver+overdrive also the bass microsynth might work i dont have any experience with it