1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Color ... What do you like for front wash ?

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by 4Mal, Dec 6, 2013.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Just askin'. I'm new to the lighting game and hoping to climb the ramp up to simple quickly...

thx, Mal
  2. KeithAlanK

KeithAlanK

Halogen/tungsten or LED?

If quality photographs of your band in clubs are important to you, avoid entry-level LED lights.
    The cheap stuff has awful colors that don't play well with digital cameras.
    Because they actually flicker (too fast to see) what you see with your eyes is NOT what you capture.

All the white-balance adjustments in the world won't save you.
  3. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

#02 Bastard Amber
  4. JohnMCA72

JohnMCA72

Changing, depending on the mood you're trying to set.
  5. gareth dunster

gareth dunster

Violet always looks good to me, if I had to choose one colour only. It reflects well off chrome, makes people look good, looks a bit techy, hides nasty stuff and gives usefull light to work. by.