1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Comfort Strapp bass straps in stock!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Straps and Accessories' started by bassalien, Dec 20, 2012.

1. bassalien

bassalien

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    Owner, Bass Alien
  2. pbasswil

pbasswil

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'm vague about the rules for commercial content, not sure if this thread's kosher.

But I can vouch for Comfort Straps; they distribute bass weight about as comfortably as I can imagine. I bought one in the early '90s, and it's still on my main bass!
    (I don't know the OP or his store at all.)
  3. bassalien

bassalien

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    Owner, Bass Alien
    I do have a commercial membership, and my understanding was that I can post ads and links like this as long as it's under the Bazaar section. I apologize if I misunderstood.

Yes I personally have had 2 of these straps on 2 different basses, and I can play for hours with them on. I had trouble finding them for sale so I decided to sell them in my store.