1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Compliments!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kbaxter26, Dec 9, 2013.

1. kbaxter26

kbaxter26

Aug 7, 2012
    Olivet, Mi
    Always good to get a compliment, even odd and off handed. Visited a music store this weekend, I had never been there before. I wanted to check out some of the used Amp Heads. Clerk got me set up, left and closed the door. I proceeded to just kinda dink, playing some blues and jazz riffs. He could see me and probably here me from behind the pane glass.
    He came in and asked how I was doing. Told him I really liked the Peavey Sessionbass, he hooked it up to a 410 and a 115 and said have fun. So, before he walked out I started in, he kinda rolled his eyes and started to turn back, just as I decided to really test it. So, I played the intro to Seven Cities of Gold. He stopped dead in his tracks and gave me a BIG smile and SAID, "Yep you got it, have FUN..." he made my day.

2. I don't wanna sound like a queer or anything, but those bass licks make me pretty hot :)

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    He definitely hasn't read the Amps forum on TB, or he would have known the issues with mixing speaker sizes.

:ninja: