1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Compliments!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kbaxter26, Dec 9, 2013.

1. kbaxter26

kbaxter26

Always good to get a compliment, even odd and off handed. Visited a music store this weekend, I had never been there before. I wanted to check out some of the used Amp Heads. Clerk got me set up, left and closed the door. I proceeded to just kinda dink, playing some blues and jazz riffs. He could see me and probably here me from behind the pane glass.
    He came in and asked how I was doing. Told him I really liked the Peavey Sessionbass, he hooked it up to a 410 and a 115 and said have fun. So, before he walked out I started in, he kinda rolled his eyes and started to turn back, just as I decided to really test it. So, I played the intro to Seven Cities of Gold. He stopped dead in his tracks and gave me a BIG smile and SAID, "Yep you got it, have FUN..." he made my day.

2. macaroni tony

macaroni tony

I don't wanna sound like a queer or anything, but those bass licks make me pretty hot :)

3. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

He definitely hasn't read the Amps forum on TB, or he would have known the issues with mixing speaker sizes.

:ninja: