Conspiracy Theory fans.. check this..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by gustobassman, Dec 15, 2012.

1. gustobassman

gustobassman I'm only here for the Afterparty Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Schroeder Cabinets
  2. Simo98

Simo98

:eyebrow:

Seems more than a little far-fetched, but plausible I guess? I do like the general concept of the machines they're allegedly using. I want to see one disguised as a giant sandworm à la dune.

I doubt it would be happening to the degree that these guys seem to think though. Hundreds of underground military bases connected by trains that travel at unbelievably high speeds seems like it would involve a lot of personnel and would be rather difficult to keep under wraps?

And you'd think this technology would be cropping up elsewhere if it was possible, considering how much money there is to be made digging stuff out of the ground...

Aliens!
  3. T-Bird

T-Bird

Hi.

I all fairness, some folks also believe that Santa is real.

Isn't the group photo in front of the drilling head from the English Channel tunnel site?

Regards
    Sam
  4. bassteban

bassteban

Gotta revise my wish list/Santa letter:D
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. AaronMB

AaronMB

Nuclear powered tunnelers turning the waste rock into glass walls? Sounds cool; looks great on paper so thinks the patent office.

But really, we know that going underground can be a viable option depending on what is happening. I'd be surprised if governments with the appropriate resources weren't exploring this option in great depth (pun intended), albeit, not quite at the Tin Foil Hat level extreme analysts could could conceive. You never know, I suppose: there's a lot of land out there that can't be watched all the time.
  7. Thick McRunfast

Thick McRunfast Not just good, good enough Supporting Member

If you ever worked for "the government", and I've worked for state and federal, you wouldn't believe in any conspiracy theories.
  8. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN" Supporting Member

WHY?!!,... did they Brain-Wash you, too!!! :bag:

Government = Conspiracy, IMHO. :)