1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Contrabass for sale(NYC)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by ilj1010, Mar 2, 2014.

1. ilj1010

ilj1010

Hi, bassists in New York City!

Here is my contrabass for sale: $3000(no pickup/ no bow)

I bought it from a bass student as an used one for $4000 one year ago. The condition and sound was good, and I have been using it gently, mainly for jazz performance for 1 year. Considering the sound and the condition, I think the price is really good. Interesting thing is the former owner and I could not figure out the real brand name of it. Some of my bass friends just assumed "Christopher", but honestly I cannot guarantee it is from Christopher. So, checking the condition and the sound is crucial!

For that reason.....I only prefer a direct dealing, in person. Also, I would prefer to deal with it by cash.

Anyone interested in my bass, please contact me via text message or email. Actually, email would be better:) My place is in Queens, NY(Broadway Station N, Q).

Yongseok Lee(914-309-3983)
    yslee136@gmail.com

Attached Files: