1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Contrabass for sale with good price:$3000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by ilj1010, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilj1010

ilj1010

Hi, bassists in New York!

Here is my contrabass for sale: $3000(no pickup/ no bow)

I bought it from a bass student as an used one for $4000 one year ago. The condition and sound was good, and I have been using it gently, mainly for jazz performance for 1 year. Considering the sound and the condition, I think the price is really good. Interesting thing is the former owner and I could not figure out the real brand name of it. Some of my bass friends just assumed "Christopher", but honestly I cannot guarantee it is from Christopher. So, checking the condition and the sound is crucial!

For that reason.....I only prefer a direct dealing, in person. Also, I would prefer to deal with it by cash.

Anyone interested in my bass, please contact me via text message or email. My place is in Queens, NY. Anyone can visit my place to check the bass, or meet up somewhere good for both.

Inyoung Kim(917-873-7659/ ilj1010@hanmail.net)

Attached Files:

2. Phil Rowan

Phil Rowan

Might be good to fill out your profile so we know where you're based (especially since you want to keep it a local deal). I'm going to guess NY or the tri-state area, based on your area code.
  3. ilj1010

ilj1010

Thank you for the good point, Rowan. I edited my post. It has to be more specific:)
  4. Ryker_M

Ryker_M

I will be sending you a text message.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.