Corona CA ... any veteran TB'ers near there?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tjh, Dec 30, 2013.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

I just responded to a gal that had a bass for sale on Ebay that was totally incorrect, and was obvious seller had no idea what they had ... turns out her brother was just killed (38) and she is trying to liquidate his gear to pay his funeral expenses ... if there is any veteran TB'ers here with proven history that would be interested in maybe helping her, I can steer you together ... he had some good gear, but I wont go into until I am sure it is with somebody credible on here .. it is about helping someone, not scoring crazy good deals to make a killing on ... holler if you want to help .. thanks!
  2. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist Gold Supporting Member

that's about 50 miles from where i am in LA and 80 miles from my desert place, but maybe some guys are closer, bump
  3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Hook up made ... thanks!
  4. adamaarts

adamaarts Previously stinky634 Supporting Member

I'm in corona. I wouldn't mind helping out!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Thats about 50 miles from me to , but I could possibly help. I mean I am not sure what she is wanting to do, but if maybe I could list them here or something.
  7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

sorry guys, I didn't revisit this thread until just now ... she had her brothers Vic Bailey V listed as an American Standard for $800 ... I caught it and steered her a bit and she listed it at $1500 BIN and it sold in a couple hours .. after that I told her I would try to find someone to help with his other stuff ... she wrote me back a couple days later and she said she was fine, and they could handle it ... cant help them that dont want it ... it sounded like he had some real nice stuff ..

... very cool your offers though ... Kudos to you both!!