1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Could somebody pls help me out: does warwick corvette standard come in Nirvana Black?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Octaves, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Octaves

Octaves

Good evening all you wonderful people at Talkbass!

I am possibly interesting in acquiring a Warwick Standard 4 string at some stage (with passive mode). Thus far, i haven't been able to find a 4 string corvette that comes in Nirvana Black. To you knowledge, does Warwick make the standard or German-made 4 string corvettes in Nirvana Black?

Thank-you :)
  2. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Why don't you just contact Warwick yourself? One sugesstion, Warwick have a forum here. You might want to post there
  3. Octaves

Octaves

Ahh, thanks ;)
  4. nubs

nubs Supporting Member

yes it does, i owned a couple at one time.
  5. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

Disclosures:
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Octaves - I replied to your post in the Warwick Forum. Yes, both the Pro Series Corvette and the German-made Corvette $$ are available in Nirvana Black. See my other post for more details. Thanks!