1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Couple of basses-American Musical 4 Hour Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by dullsilver_mike, Jan 25, 2013.

1. dullsilver_mike

dullsilver_mike Supporting Member

Act fast! The stuff is on sale until 2:00 pm Central today. The sale page lists the regular AMS price, you have to go to the product page to see the sale price.

I don't think any of the discounts are insane, but you can save over $150 on a few of the basses. They have the Gibson Grabber 3s for $750.

There are also some effects pedals and guitar gear in there.... I'm trying to tell myself I don't need another delay pedal or looper.
  2. kenstee

kenstee Supporting Member

But you do!
  3. marcwcarroll

marcwcarroll

i cant find the sale listed
  4. blastoff99

blastoff99 Supporting Member

By the time you posted, the sale was over. :( According to the time on my phone, anyway.....