Covers: Tuki vs D2F

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Linnin, Apr 11, 2014.

1. I need a pair of covers for my twin Fender Rumble 112 Neo cabs. Neither company lists them, but of course will gladly sew a couple up for me. Is one company better than the other? Or is there a better alternative. Other Rumble owners are also interested. :cool:

So what's your experience and recommendation? :confused:
  2. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

I've used Tuki and Lecover. Both were good. No experience with anyone else.
  3. Lefty923

Lefty923 Commercial User

Dec 7, 2009
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Forum Admin/Owner: Dr. Z Amplification
  4. georgiagoodie

georgiagoodie It's all fun&games 'til the flying monkeys show up Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    'Have both. Both good. 'Just go for the lowest total price of these two.
  5. Sponsored by:

6. rapidfirerob

rapidfirerob Fusion rules!

7. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Don't just TalkBASS - PlayBASS! Supporting Member

I've bought many covers from Gary & Brenda at Tuki since the mid '90s, great product and CS. :cool:
  8. R Baer

R Baer Commercial User

Jun 5, 2008
    President, Baer Amplification
    We use LeCover for our stuff, but Tuki does comparable work. D2F wasn't a good match. Studio Slips makes very good covers, but they are considerably more expensive. For me, I just wanted a well made, durable product that are affordable for our customers and felt Studio Slips was more boutique than I felt a cover needs to be. Very good stuff though if you like to wrap your gear in something fancier and don't mind paying for it.
  9. My Tuki covers are nice, but I like my covers much better.
  10. OK, that's two testimonials in favor of studioslips. Thanks Joe and Lefty. I'll be sure to check them out. :cool:
  11. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    I used Tuki for years. My latest purchase was a padded cover from LeCover, since they already had a template for what I wanted. I was extremely pleased with the product. Perfect fit, and I was able to have some personalization added for a small charge.
  12. gregbackstrom

gregbackstrom Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Tacoma, Washington

+1000! I have several of Susan's covers. They're much higher quality than my other covers.