1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Craigslist DC: Fender Loaded Bass Body

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by backtobass, Jan 7, 2014.

1. backtobass

backtobass Supporting Member

Hey All,

I came across this in my local Craigslist. It just sounds too good to pass up since it looks like a Highway One, but I just sold off a bunch of stuff and need an 8th bass like I need a hole in the head (unless its a unique animal like the Fender Pawn Shop VI ;)). Felt like someone should try of the deal if I wasn't.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/msg/4265849436.html
  2. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

I saw this one too. Guy seems reasonable to deal with and somewhat flexible on price. I decided not to pull the trigger since I also have no real need for another build-and-sell project at the moment. Come to think of it, I never really have a need... Only a want.
    :smug: