1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Crazy, cool, custom tremolo!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Franz Jr., Jan 31, 2014.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Ok, so I bought this here on TB some time ago. A crazy, cool, custom trem with tap tempo built in. For the life of me, I can't remember who I bought it from, but I have enjoyed it tremendously. I have moved to a mostly Source Audio setup and this has not been used in quite a while, so I putting this up here for the TB folk to enjoy.

I don't remember who made, but it works perfectly, and sounds even better. The case has a super cool etching as well.

I would like to get $140 shipped in the lower 48. You can run trades by me. SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Brandon

Attached Files:

2. ariwax

ariwax Seeking the olfactory groove Supporting Member

PM sent.