1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Crying bass, first or last?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by GabeXLeouz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

I was trying to find the right spot for my new crying bass EHX, since the normal place is as a first pedal in the board, I tried that, the effect went missing so I thought it was my kaoss pad, so I tried again with only my BBM but still the effect was missing, so I put it like the last pedal and it worked, I tried again with my kaoss pad and my Overdrive and the effect was there, so I don't have a lot of knowledge on effects but I'm guessing that the crying bass is the last pedal I must plug?? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. rob_thebassman

rob_thebassman

Disclosures:
    playing bass since 2005
    I personally prefer wah at the end

how does the crying bass sound? been thinking of getting one

3. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

If you set it al right is ok, I think is not the best, sometimes it sound like it does is own stuff but if you have the right chain it must sound better, as I said I just have an overdrive a BBM and a kaoss pad so a lot of my sound goes away I need a compressor and a Oct. ON THE OTHER HAND the next step pedals are pretty awesome and stylish :)