1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Crying bass, first or last?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by GabeXLeouz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

I was trying to find the right spot for my new crying bass EHX, since the normal place is as a first pedal in the board, I tried that, the effect went missing so I thought it was my kaoss pad, so I tried again with only my BBM but still the effect was missing, so I put it like the last pedal and it worked, I tried again with my kaoss pad and my Overdrive and the effect was there, so I don't have a lot of knowledge on effects but I'm guessing that the crying bass is the last pedal I must plug?? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  2. rob_thebassman

rob_thebassman

Disclosures:
    playing bass since 2005
    I personally prefer wah at the end

how does the crying bass sound? been thinking of getting one
  3. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

If you set it al right is ok, I think is not the best, sometimes it sound like it does is own stuff but if you have the right chain it must sound better, as I said I just have an overdrive a BBM and a kaoss pad so a lot of my sound goes away I need a compressor and a Oct. ON THE OTHER HAND the next step pedals are pretty awesome and stylish :)