Current mid-priced ($500-1000) USA made basses?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Diesel Kilgore, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Diesel Kilgore

Diesel Kilgore

After looking at various online music stores. I cant pin down all of the US made basses out there. And it may be an even harder niche to find them between the price listed in the title.

I was starting this thread in hopes of starting a list of mid-priced USA made basses on the market currecntly. And if too tough. How about we put together a list of ALL basses no matter price still made in the USA.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

The new Honey Burst American P is $799.00 at Guitar Center even less with upcoming Christmas discounts.
  3. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Good call. Also, the American Vintage series from Fender is a real steal right now as well as pre-2012 Am.Standard models. $999 at The Bass Place I think.
  4. Toptube

Toptube

You can get a couple of Carvin models for $1,000 or under, if you are modest with the options.
  5. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I would take advantage of prices matches and coupons from all the major players Zzounds,Musicians Friend, Guitar Center anspd Sweetwater.
  6. intheory

intheory Supporting Member

I believe the entire Schecter line of basses is sub $1k for new pricing. I purchased a fretless 5 string Schecter Stilletto a couple of years ago-neck through, beautifully crafted. Still have it and enjoy it very much.