Custom Painted Tricked-Out Peavey Patriot FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by XsSpeed, Apr 14, 2014.

1. XsSpeed

XsSpeed Supporting Member

Like everyone always says "I'd never thought I'd get rid of this one". It's true but I never play my 4 strings anymore and I'm GAS'n for a 6. This is a 80's Peavey Patriot fairly light weight around 8-9 lbs (probably alder or poplar) and has a fast neck. The great Ferrite pickup sounds like a Pbass on steroids. Great slapping bass. It's custom painted honey-brown burst metal flake over lace pattern with orange and silver. It was painted by Blue Moon Kustoms http://bluemoonkustoms.blogspot.com/. After I got it custom painted, I had a pearloid pickgaurd and truss cover made (I can take the sticker right off). Then I got matching knobs for it. I had a new nut cut out of Corian. Strap locks on it. It's professionally set up and plays like a dream. The case is relined with pimpin' zebra fake fur. $650 shipped or trade for 6 string or the right 5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. XsSpeed

XsSpeed Supporting Member

3. 707hippie

707hippie Supporting Member

What is the string spacing , and neck with , and radius ? Its cool looking , but I was wondering if you had sound samples out of that thing