1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Custom Painted Tricked-Out Peavey Patriot FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by XsSpeed, Apr 14, 2014.

1. XsSpeed

XsSpeed Supporting Member

Like everyone always says "I'd never thought I'd get rid of this one". It's true but I never play my 4 strings anymore and I'm GAS'n for a 6. This is a 80's Peavey Patriot fairly light weight around 8-9 lbs (probably alder or poplar) and has a fast neck. The great Ferrite pickup sounds like a Pbass on steroids. Great slapping bass. It's custom painted honey-brown burst metal flake over lace pattern with orange and silver. It was painted by Blue Moon Kustoms http://bluemoonkustoms.blogspot.com/. After I got it custom painted, I had a pearloid pickgaurd and truss cover made (I can take the sticker right off). Then I got matching knobs for it. I had a new nut cut out of Corian. Strap locks on it. It's professionally set up and plays like a dream. The case is relined with pimpin' zebra fake fur. $650 shipped or trade for 6 string or the right 5.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. XsSpeed

XsSpeed Supporting Member

3. 707hippie

707hippie Supporting Member

What is the string spacing , and neck with , and radius ? Its cool looking , but I was wondering if you had sound samples out of that thing