1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Customized MarkBass CMD 121P Combo w NY121 Extension Cab/Custom Stand/Custom Covers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Neuroman, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neuroman

Neuroman BHPD - Previously Stage 2 Gold Supporting Member

SOLD!

TB,

I am experimenting with different amp and cab configurations and am selling my cool customized MarkBass rig. I purchased the CMD 121P combo amp from a TBer a few months ago whom only used it at his church and I purchased the NY121 extension cab new on MF a couple weeks later.

I customized the stand system specifically for this Markbass configuration and had a D2F Custom cover made for this exact rig while stacked in the stand. I like to keep this rig stacked and ready to play in my music room for practice but don't like having the cone of the extension cab facing upward and exposed to dust, moisture, sun, pet hair (not to mention whatever the kids may spill). With this cover, the combo amp, extension etc. can be easily covered and uncovered for protection while in the stacked position in the music room, storage or even gigs (early set up/outdoor etc.). It has handles and ventilation so it slips on and off in one swift motion.

I also added heavy duty cable hooks to the storage area in the CMD 121P to wrap the power and speakon chords for transport.

I will also include the individual heavy duty padded cabinet covers for transporting each cabinet.

The individual cover (by TUKI) for the CMD 121P combo amp has a bottom flap with velcro side strips so the chords will stay securely wrapped in the storage bay behind the combo amp. They will not creep or leak out under the back of the cover with this system. Just unplug from wall and extension cab, wrap the chords on the custom hooks while still attached to the power amp, slip the cover on and secure the velcro flaps. Good to go. No leakage. Solid. Clean.

This rig is extremely light, portable, clean and powerful. It is my primary practice rig and has as a few rehearsals and one small indoor gig on it.

The stand puts the sound right up to your ears where you can hear it and puts the controls up within easy reach while keeping the top flat so you can not only reach the controls but see what they say.

Here is what this rig costs new with free delivery (actual sale prices versus inflated retail prices):

MarkBass Mini CMD 121P 1X12 Combo Amp ..........$899
    MarkBass New York 121 1X12 Extension Cab ....... $530
    Custom Stand (only 1 of its kind*) .....................$150
    Custom D2F Padded Rig Cover ...........................$105
    MarkBass Padded Cover NY121 ..........................$ 49
    MarkBass Padded Tuki Cover w/ bottom flap .........$ 50
    Speakon Connector Cable .................................$ 25
    Total .........................................................$1,808
    *see post below.

The price for the entire rig (Combo AMP, Ext CAB, Custom Stand, 3 Covers, 1 Speakon Cable) is $1,200 delivered CONUS. Reasonable offers considered. Not interested in amps for trade but am looking for 5 string Roscoes, Pavels, Fbass, and Zons.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Neuroman

Added pics to show covers included in this offering.
  3. Neuroman

4. bass4worship

bass4worship Supporting Member

Are you willing to part with the NYC cab?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member

Cool rig, especially the stand and rig cover!
    GLWTHS
  7. Neuroman

I don't mind breaking stuff up a bit for the right price. Please PM me.
  8. Neuroman

9. MarkA

MarkA Registered Schmoozer. Supporting Member

Slick, slick setup, and well thought out. Who made the stand?
  10. Neuroman

I bought the single bottom stand from Sprung Creations and then designed and constructed the top myself so I could stack the rig this way. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  11. MarkA

MarkA Registered Schmoozer. Supporting Member

Too cool for school. DIY bump.
  12. Neuroman

Just got an interesting PM which got me thinking about trades. I updated the OP to indicate my trade interests in 5 string Roscoes, Pavel, Fbass and Zon. Not interested in other amps/rigs/cabs right now.
  13. Neuroman

14. lokibass

lokibass

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mono Cases www.monocase.com
    How much for the New York 121 and the stand?
  15. flat 6

flat 6

925-354-1834 re: the extension cab. I'm in the east bay.
    Thanks.
  16. Neuroman

PM's cleared.

Headed to the Bay.
  17. Neuroman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.