1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Cybex Treadmill FS or Trade for Gear!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gjbassist, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

I have a Cybex 400T treadmill I would like to sell. This is a health club quality treadmill that cost over $3000 new. It is in great condition and works perfectly. Obviously, due to size and weight I'm not willing to ship it. I'm in Kansas City but would be willing to meet someone or deliver it outside of the KC metro area up to 200 miles. I would like $750 obo for it. I am also willing to trade for bass gear or electric guitars of similar value. I don't have photos of the treadmill but if you are seriously interested I will take some and email them to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.