1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Czech Ease Bass FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by beachmando, Mar 9, 2014.

1. beachmando

beachmando Supporting Member

Selling my original model David Gage Czech Ease bass with the standard flight case, realist pickup and soft Mooradian case. I bought this bass used in March of 2012 and since then it's been around the country twice and was my primary gigging bass for about a year. It's in great condition for a bass that has travelled so much and has great tone too!

All that being said, it does show signs of road wear. Some of the edges are roughed a little bit. The top has sunk a little too but has been stable for more than a year. Everything will be included in pictures. I can also make a video for interested parties.

For now I am only considering a local pickup in the Nashville area or meeting at one of my shows. I tour extensively and there may be room for me to bring it on the bus.

Asking price is $2900. I am also considering a trade for an Eminence removable neck bass with flight case plus cash. I fly to shows occasionally and want a bass that doesn't take up nearly as much room.

Attached Files:

2. beachmando

pictures 2

Attached Files:

3. beachmando

pictures 3

Attached Files:

4. chilensko

chilensko Supporting Member

HI!
    I have an Eminence removable neck in perfect condition and I would like to trade it for your bass.
    I don't use the eminence anymore since I stop travel and I've thinking to get a Czech
    I'll send you pictures with details if you are interested.
    I'm the only owner of these bass.
    How much money you are asking for trade it?
    thanks!

5. Register to disable this ad