1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Darkglass Microtubes B7K, Zoom B2, NYC Pedalboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BuddyFChrist, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuddyFChrist

BuddyFChrist

Paypal Only
    CON US Only
    Darkglass Electronics B7K - $350
    no box
    Had it for awhile now. Originally sold a B3K to fund this and now I realize i dont use the eq as much as i thought i would so i bought another B3K so this ones gotta go. In good condition, has some scratches as you can see in the picture but works perfectly.

Zoom B2 - $60
    no box or paperwork
    In excellent condition, bought likely used a few months ago and all i was using it for was the tuner

NYC Pedalboard Six Shot - $100
    Bought this brand new about a year ago, had to wait a couple months for it, and nowadays its way too big for the few pedals im using. shows a bit of wear and its a bit dirty, you can still see the outlines of some of my pedals in the right light but in overall really good condition

Trades -

Heavy Electronics El Oso
    Korg Pitchblack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. BuddyFChrist

BuddyFChrist

3. El Slap

El Slap

B7K = Pure awesome. The EQ was exactly what I was missing from my B3K, but to each their own.
  4. BuddyFChrist

BuddyFChrist

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.