1. Register your FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

For Sale David Eden D210XLT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jamesczar, Jun 25, 2013.

1. jamesczar

jamesczar Brother James Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    I'm only getting rid of my Eden because I had two Greenboy Audio Fearless cabs built, and I need to replenish funds after their purchase. I've loved my Eden cab for a long time and it's served me well.

The D210XLT was purchased in 1998, and is in great condition. It's been gigged a lot, but has less than appropriate wear for a cab of its years. The speakers and internals are in great condition.

The XST (also pictured) is SOLD.

4 Ohm. The 210XLT is capable of 350 watts. I've only ever ran some of 300 watts (never all the way) through it, via my Eden Roadrunner WT600 (300w per side at 4 Ohm).

I'm looking for $275 for the XLT. PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!

I'll ship these if you really want me to, but you pay the shipping. (I shipped the XST when I sold it and it was pretty reasonable, if I remember.) Otherwise anyone in the Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Louisville, Lexington, or Indianapolis area... come on over for a deal! I'll even meet you part-way, if that makes things easier for you. In the Cincinnati area I'll DELIVER!

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. jamesczar

Jan 13, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    Ok they're at a local music shop now on consignment, but if you still want them, let me know... I'll just have to go pick them up.

And here's some pictures. You'll see they're in great condition.

Attached Files:

3. Sponsored by:

to hide this ad and more.
  4. jamesczar

Jan 13, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    XST sold to KellyMac. Great transaction, easy to work with him!

XLT is still available!

5. I'd like to talk with you about the xlt that you "hopefully" still have available. I want to use it to reinforce my Metro combo, will you ship to upstate western NY?

6. jamesczar

Jan 13, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    Backon, I sent you a PM about the approx shipping cost to NY. Haven't heard back from you...

XLT is still available.

7. jamesczar

Jan 13, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    Price Reduced Again!

8. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.