1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Dean Edge Q5 5 String Active FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RenorCordic, Feb 2, 2012.

1. RenorCordic

RenorCordic

I'm selling a brand new Dean Edge 5. I bought one of these super cheap before Christmas (Amazon Deals) because I didn't have an electric 5. It was so cheap I bought 2. No friends wanted the second so now it's for sale.

$325 shipped in the CONUS. The bass is brand new and still in the original packaging. I've never played it. I've added some padding around the inner box.

Dean Edge Q5 Quilted 5-String Bass | Musician's Friend

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Zitch

Zitch Spector Jedi in Training Supporting Member

These basses are a good value, i think the B sounds fantastic and deep.

3. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

4. RenorCordic

RenorCordic

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Muziekschuur

Muziekschuur

I own the 6 string. I got that one from my wife. I gave her a Roland RD150. (for our marriage). She asked me to play some basses. And the 6 string I got the day we married.

I am now 10 years married. 3 years ago I noticed the active eq can do wonders. These days I can set it to be a jazz bass, a single humbucker old sound and that cold cold Dean monster tone. Wich it can do too. But if you dial the knobs alil back the whole instrument warms up and has that deep deep tone... LOve it... So grab this wonderful instrument...

7. RenorCordic

RenorCordic

Word. I have a Schecter as my main bass at the moment with the same pickups and I love it.

8. TheBamaSlamma

TheBamaSlamma

I have the same bass in blue. It plays and sounds great. Someone is going to get a deal on a (surprisingly to most people...) nice bass.

9. RenorCordic

RenorCordic

I sure hope so anyway. Haha.

10. RenorCordic

RenorCordic