Decent inexpensive headphone AKG K 44's $19.99 at GC

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by robertusf, Apr 2, 2014.

1. robertusf

robertusf Supporting Member

2. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Thanks for heads up, I went to MF to get a price match due to GC not offering free shipping and they beat the price at $18.99 with free shipping, I have been using crappy ipod earbuds when playing bass through my amp so this should be a big upgrade!

Good on showing up the GC drone ;)
  3. carbonfold

carbonfold Supporting Member

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the "client experience" at Guitar Center and rather avoid them at all costs. However in GC defense, prices listed on websites versus in store purchases are two different beasts. It is a luxury that GC will price match their website because a lot of retailers will not (such as Walmart).

Lower prices listed on the website are perks to attract the online buyers. Just as lower prices on the website to attract an online buyer, there will be lower prices in-store to attract the in-store buyer (which I have seen numerous times).

With all this said, (and not to rain on your parade) calling them douche is a bit of a stretch considering this circumstance.

4. robertusf

I did leave out one detail, and why I called him a douche. He had to get the manager, who while ringing up the purchase, gave his employee the :scowl: when he typed in the info and it pulled up right away and apologized. The employee wasn't stupid, just trying to sell at retail.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. benlauziere

benlauziere

Thanks for the head up!
  7. vishuddha

vishuddha 100% Mediocre Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Drum Sales - Guitar Center
  8. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Supporting Member

good sound, blocks out external noise. they're not the best in the world & uncomfortable on my big head after a few hours but best bang for your buck.
  9. robertusf

That's when he went to the mgr