decisions decisions decisions

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gsprice696, Feb 9, 2014.

1. gsprice696

gsprice696

:help: Okay so some of you may have seen my other posts on here that I'm new to the bass (I haven't bought one yet or started playing) but with that said I also know that'm I'm going to need an amp. I don't really know which would be a good one to go with. I do like the GK Amps but I think they r a little out of my price range. I'm trying to get an amp that's no more than $100-$150 but if I could find a really good one fore less then I'm all for it also. Please Keep in mind I'm in an apartment so I don't need to blow the doors off this place but I don't want to sacrifice great sound either. any help would be great. Thanks!

PS I'm not above using a used amp either but new is always good.
  2. ITucker_034I

ITucker_034I

At this budget I would seriously reccomend used. Even from a shop, you'll get more for your money.

I have a marshall bass state b65 and thats great. The good thing is that it doesnt sound too bad with the volume down a bit either as I get away with home practice with it (while my parents are watching tv). Its also loud enough for gigging and band situations despite what a lot of people say about needing at least 200W.
  3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

+1 and get something with a headphone jack and maybe a aux in there are so many decent used budget amps out there you should have no problem finding one.