1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Delano DJC 4 HE/M2 Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by LeifVernaculum, Jan 24, 2014.

1. LeifVernaculum

LeifVernaculum Supporting Member

0   0   0

Howdy y'all

I have a brand new totally never used Delano DJC 4 HE/M2 Pickup for sale. After an extremely long wait from another pickup maker, I finally caved and ordered this one from bestbassgear. Issue is—it don't fit muh bass. I'm not willing or talented enough to carve into the instrument, so I'ma pass it off to someone for whom it fits or works better. It'd be great for custom builds.

I hear amazing things about Delano's thick and hefty low-mid punch. I can't attest myself as this pickup is brand new and unused. Bestbassgear offers it priced at $203 plus shipping. I myself waited 2 months for it to arrive. Mine is in-hand, no wait, ready to ship to you for $160 (that will include simple USPS shipping to the continental US). It is still in the box with installation instructions and screws included.

Here's the BBG link and pick (the logo on my offering is not inked in):
    http://www.bestbassgear.com/djc-4-he-m2.htm
  2. LeifVernaculum

0   0   0

Bump. This is the same shape and size as the Warwick streamer pro m bass.
  3. Brother Goose

Brother Goose Supporting Member

0   0   0

we spoke about this puppy before- I somehow thought it fit a 5. I'm a little sad now- bumpity bump for what looks like a great pup
  4. LeifVernaculum

0   0   0

5. LeifVernaculum

0   0   0

6. LeifVernaculum

0   0   0

Bump. 3 5/8" across, probably fits 5 string warwicks with the narrow string spacing