1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Delano DJC 4 HE/M2 Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by LeifVernaculum, Jan 24, 2014.

1. LeifVernaculum

LeifVernaculum Supporting Member

Howdy y'all

I have a brand new totally never used Delano DJC 4 HE/M2 Pickup for sale. After an extremely long wait from another pickup maker, I finally caved and ordered this one from bestbassgear. Issue is—it don't fit muh bass. I'm not willing or talented enough to carve into the instrument, so I'ma pass it off to someone for whom it fits or works better. It'd be great for custom builds.

I hear amazing things about Delano's thick and hefty low-mid punch. I can't attest myself as this pickup is brand new and unused. Bestbassgear offers it priced at $203 plus shipping. I myself waited 2 months for it to arrive. Mine is in-hand, no wait, ready to ship to you for $160 (that will include simple USPS shipping to the continental US). It is still in the box with installation instructions and screws included.

Here's the BBG link and pick (the logo on my offering is not inked in):
    http://www.bestbassgear.com/djc-4-he-m2.htm

2. LeifVernaculum

Bump. This is the same shape and size as the Warwick streamer pro m bass.

3. Brother Goose

Brother Goose Fun with a k all day! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    (visitor from Planet Funktron)
    we spoke about this puppy before- I somehow thought it fit a 5. I'm a little sad now- bumpity bump for what looks like a great pup

4. LeifVernaculum

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. LeifVernaculum

7. LeifVernaculum

Bump. 3 5/8" across, probably fits 5 string warwicks with the narrow string spacing

8. LeifVernaculum

Bump again. About to go on eBay

9. Pablo Cavallo

Pablo Cavallo

Would you consider International Shipping? (to CHILE in this case).