1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Delano JC 4 HE/M2 Wiring

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Matthew_84, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Matthew_84

Matthew_84

Hey guys,

I've been looking into the Delano JC 4 HE/M2 pickups to be installed in my Warwick basses.

http://www.bestbassgear.com/jc-4-he-m2.htm

I'm looking to keep these basses passive, but if possible I'd like to be able to wire the pickups with series/parallel push/pull switches. I see in their wiring document different ways to wire 1, 2, and 4 conductor wires, but they don't state which models have which conductors.

Anyone know if this model has 4 conductors and if each pickup can be wired in series and parallel?

I'm looking at these because I want humcancelling J's that compliment Warwick's and their growl well - if you have any other recommendations please pass them along!

Thanks
  2. AlarmClock314

AlarmClock314 Previously PKr Supporting Member

I'd also like to know this about the JC 4 AL/M2 and JMVC 4 FE/M2 pickups.

I want to wire them with a Series/Parallel switch for both pickup coils (the pickups will remain in parallel to each other).
  3. AlarmClock314

4. AlarmClock314

5. kucor

kucor

they are all 2 conductor pickups, no coil tap is possible:)
  6. AlarmClock314

Thanks for the information. Time to search TB for some other options.