1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Delano SBC pickups default wiring

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by kucor, Feb 6, 2013.

1. kucor

kucor

Hi TB, I just bought Delano SBC driver pickups, and can not find info what is they are made for series or parallel default wiring.

I would like to have single coil and one humbucker option, as I don't have dpdt on-on-on switches, but not quite sure what option to choose.

thanks!
  2. OldogNewTrick

OldogNewTrick

there are 2 types of SBC's HE/S and HE/S4. Both have their respective wiring diagrams posted on Delano.de

If you dont want to install a switch, just twist the appropriate wires together and play a bit to see what sound you like better before soldering up.

However, IMO, just install a switch....
  3. kucor

kucor

these are dual coils not quads

I wired them series/parallel, but when both pickups in same mode, (blend on center) neck pickup signal is very low

when one pickup is in series and other in parallel everything is ok.

except I don't wanna use them that way

would this be a phase issue?

:meh: