1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Delayed NBD Post

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Strat Hater, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Strat Hater

Strat Hater

Got this one a few months back. It is a VM Squier P bass. I have added a high mass Fender bridge on it and it sings. I think it has something to do with all that maple. However would like to get a MIM Jazz rw neck for it. Looks more than any thing[​IMG]
  2. Snakeman1066

Snakeman1066 Supporting Member

This is what i have done with mine!!!

[​IMG]
  3. Strat Hater

Strat Hater

I have eyed that and love it. I would love to get a big block rosewood board for it, but that would be hard I think.

I am half way thinking about trading it and a couple others in on either a MIM Jazz ora Jag, if I do te stock bridge is going back on. But I would rather get a rw board for it and maybe put some vintage fender pups in, and maybe a Ric toaster by the neck. But this takes $$$$
  4. bh2

bh2

I would keep the maple... for the sound, then the look.