Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Vipersassasin, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Vipersassasin

Vipersassasin

Asking for the pros and cons of anyone who has this pedal! Other comments would be greatly appreciated!

2. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

This has been beat to death by now. A simple search would tell ya the pros and cons. That being said I will make it easy for you...

Pros: Most versatile big muff made I would say. The Gate and Sustain knobs come in handy. No loss of low end. It doesn't get ****** sounding when you blend your clean tone in. Does the Muff sound that you'd expect from a Big Muff if that is what you want.

Cons: Crossover feature I find useless. DI I also find useless. So it makes the size of the pedal not appealing since you only need to use half of it features.

I prefer a fuzzrocious grey stache or many other muff clones compared to the Big Muff. But for the price its not a bad deal. Try it out! if you like it buy it! Can be found at GC pretty easily nowadays.

3. father of fires

father of fires Supporting Member

I like the features and the crossover is the best part. I could base my whole sound on this pedal but I don't always need a blistering muff sound. If the lower gain sounds worked better for me and the DI had a cab sim it would be my go to pedal.