1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Demeter OptoCompulator $170 CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by svtcobraboy81, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svtcobraboy81

svtcobraboy81

This comp has been on my board for a while now and I may regret posting this. However, things change and looking for something else in the world of compression.

If you're looking for a transparent comp that just adds a slight warmth to your tone, look no further. Anthony Sallee (touring/session guy out of Nashville) turned me onto this thing and it's been a great investment.

Easy to use as it has two knobs, comp and volume. Do you need this on your board? The answer is yes! Also, yes this is on a board and yes there is Velcro. I can clean it off if needed...

Apologies for the crummy pics.For more insight see Bongo's review http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/compulator.shtml

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387292899.579885.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1387293464.200557.jpg

2. svtcobraboy81

svtcobraboy81

3. svtcobraboy81

svtcobraboy81

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.