1. If you have a confirmed date for your GTG, please create a new event ("Post New Event" button) to get it on the calendar. RSVP system included.

Denver TBers

Discussion in 'Social Events & GTG's [BG]' started by Tat2dHeart, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem. Gold Supporting Member

I'm going to be in Denver for a few days in October if any of the local TB crowd would like to get together for a drink and some music. Arriving Friday the 18th and will be staying near the convention center downtown.
  2. Beersurgeon

Beersurgeon

Hi,

It would be awesome to meet an out of towner. My studio is downtown and so I go downtown at least once a week. And with you staying next to the lightrail, it will be easy to meet up for a beer. I'll write something on the Colorado page and see if we can get a couple people together!

Cheers!
  3. OnederTone

OnederTone Previously funkyebk Supporting Member

Damn Tat... we're never in the same place at the same time! I'm actually leaving for Orlando the 17th!

But nonetheless, feel free to use Premier Bass Guitars in Superior as a meeting place!
  4. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

You me and Tat....now that would be a night to remember......but I am not sure we would remember....;)
  5. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem. Gold Supporting Member

Awesome - let me know what can be worked out. My Saturday night is committed with a mandatory conference event probably through about 10PM, but my Friday night is entirely unplanned at this point.

Seriously? Leaving before I arrive? I'm crushed! I'm also living outside Atlanta now, so if you get into that area, let me know when you're coming and we'll terrorize the town and pester the guys at Atlanta Bass Gallery. If you have time while you're in Orlando, be sure to get over to Bass Central and see the guys.

We could take along someone to drive and take pictures, thereby assuring us safe delivery to our hotels and a photo montage (or blackmail fodder) of the events. :D
  6. fivestringgecko

fivestringgecko Supporting Member

I'll know more as I get closer to that date, but color me interested! :)

Subscribed for further details!

5sg.
  7. Tat2dHeart

Awesome! Getting closer - only a little more than a week away! Can't wait to get to Denver.
  8. Tat2dHeart

Okay Denver peeps! I arrive Friday evening the 18th. I leave the afternoon of the 23rd. So what are we going to do while I'm there and when I'm not working?
  9. mrbell321

mrbell321

I'm going to upset all the Denver people and say the best beer is up in Fort Collins(I actually really like Great Divide in Denver, but don't tell anyone).
    Zombie fest is happening Saturday night too http://oldtownzombie.com/
  10. Tat2dHeart

There's a zombie walk in Denver on Saturday night, too. I'm familiar with Ft. Collins - not likely I'll end up there though. I'm on shuttle transport (taxies aren't cheap) and one of my exes lives there. Not fancying the idea of bumping into him, and he'd turn up to a town party.
  11. mrbell321

mrbell321

yeah, well.... uhm... :p
  12. Tat2dHeart

As much as I wanted to be there - I was unable to travel to Denver as originally planned. I slipped and fell in the shower Thursday morning and ruptured a disc in my back, so now I'm home and somewhat incapacitated for a bit.
  13. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist Supporting Member

Damn zombies are everywhere today!
    Heal quickly.