1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Dig The New Web Design!

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by LilRay, Feb 12, 2013.

1. LilRay

LilRay

Disclosures:
    Owner: Cockeyed Cow Custom Leathercraft
    Awesome rework of the site. At least I think so. :smug:

:D

God Bless, Ray

2. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Yeah. It looks great Greg! You guys continue to rise the bar!

.... I just wish that you had more nice used Roscoe's for sale on it! :)

3. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Thanks! It's still a work in progress with a few dead links/features for things that we want to start doing but don't quite yet. But it's finally up for good, and we'll start doing more and more of the things that the site will now allow us to do! We're pretty excited about it.

4. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Owner, Rocket Music
    One of the things our new website lets users do is get to our facebook, twitter, and youtube accounts quickly. Of course, that would lead one to believe that we're actually active on those sites, but we're not really. I've been randomly posting on facebook lately, and Danny posted something like 10 videos to our youtube channel last year. Sigh... our intent is to get much better about feeding these new fangled information streams with fresh and interesting material in 2013.

I'm doing my best to get in the spirit with Twitter. I've never used it, and from afar I always thought it to be a pretty silly idea... but I do see one nice way for us to use it. We'll treat it like an RSS feed for new arrivals. Anytime something new gets posted to our site, I'll tweet out a link as soon as I've posted it. Who knows if anyone out there on the interwebs will give two sh*ts about my tweets, but ya never know until you try. :)

Follow us @RocketMusicDan if you care to get regular/frequent inventory updates from us!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. LilRay

LilRay

Disclosures:
    Owner: Cockeyed Cow Custom Leathercraft
    Well I admit I agree 100% thinking Twitter is silly. Maybe because it has Twit in the name.:smug:

I may eventually setup an account if I see usefulness to. BUT if I do, I'd only give ONE sh*t about your tweets. After all I didn't get lesson time at Casa De Lewis. ;)

:D

God Bless, Ray

7. SteveC

SteveC

I think I set up an account, but I don't know what to do....
    Keeping up on Facebook and TB is all I can do anyway.