1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Digging your Rig? Lets see'em!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lank Thompson, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Lank Thompson

Lank Thompson Supporting Member

I've had a number of rigs over the years, but my current setup is my favorite.

The bass is a Fender Select P. Its #39 of their first 100 production run. I swapped out the parchment pickguard for black and really like the result. It plays fantastic and sounds even better. The amp is the TV Fifteen. Not the most flexible amp out there (actually not very flexible at all), BUT it sounds wonderful with the P. Plus its 350 watts with a tube preamp.

Visually it makes me want to weep.........ha ha ha.

Attached Files:

• PS.jpg
      PS.jpg
      File size:
      64.5 KB
      Views:
    • Rig.jpg
      Rig.jpg
      File size:
      108.7 KB
      Views:
  2. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

You know what makes the whole thing sound like this...the big @$$ curly white jack for sure...Congrat on your rig and keep on digging it...
  3. pudgychef

pudgychef

Killer rig! Sweet bass and great sounding amp imho

Rock it and love it!