1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Dimarzio 127s

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Tactician, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Tactician

Tactician

I've always had SDs in guitars and basses I've played. But I scored a pair of Dimarzio 127s off eBay to give them a try in a non name Precision I've got. I had gigged the bass a couple of time just for fun but it lacked something - especially in the 4th string.

Loaded it with a Dimarzio 127 and boy is this a different beast now. Plenty of bottom end and a sort of thump none of my basses have. This is in the car for Saturdays's gig for a try with the band. Its a cheap bass, but this PU is great and makes it gigable. Two gigs with this and its paid for its self - now that's a result.