1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Dimarzio Ultra Jazz & Aguilar OBP-3

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by FunkyMan, Nov 25, 2012.

1. FunkyMan

FunkyMan

Hello folks, i'm building a jazz bass style bass, Dimarzio Ultra Jazz pups and Aguilar OBP-3 Preamp are my 2 options for electronics, but i have some doubts in several things, so:

1) It's posible to do a: Volume - Volume - Bass/Treble Stacked - Mid/pushpull Configuration??

2) Because Pickups are Humbuckers, it's possible to put some kind of Volume with push/pull switch build-in potentiometers? to activate the dual sound on each pickups?

3) I'd like to install a pasive tone control, so the only place available to do this is the Mid Pot, but it is already a Push/Pull pot, so the question is, theres a pot that is Stacked, and has the DPDT push/pull switch, all in one at the same time? (all this is to avoid the fact of making holes in the control plate for external switches)

Thanks, as soon as i complete the bass, i will make a video and a review!