1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

DIRT Lovers: A Little Help please..yes I am going to experiment, but

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dharmashawn, Jan 5, 2013.

1. dharmashawn

dharmashawn Supporting Member

I recently got a bunch-o-stuff and figured I would see what you guys have to say about the What influencing the What and so on......

The List:
    B3K
    PhatPB
    Thinman
    Prunes
    Broke D!ck
    Rusty Box
    Tube Works Blue Box

for the past days or so I have been using the RB as a Pre-amp, sending the signal into the effects return on my Carvin BX500 and digging that with an almost clean vibe. So that will be last I am sure.

I also like the B3K before the BDPG so I can keep it from getting to high pitched and clanky.

There is also a SuperFatMan in the mix that I am sure would just Love some dirt Before and After, but Which....:meh:

The lead in is WM Clone> Polytune>Empress Comp>Cubic.......the above.............

Thanks Much Y'all

(haven't been around much, kinda got New England based winter depression along with the regular ol' Manic one.............:D )
  2. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

I have my BBPG as a always on preamp it's toward the front of the chain. I have my compressor at the beginning I always had the Blue Tube at the beginning also it seemed to quiet the pedals after it. The rusty was in my second row right before my Tone Hammer. I would put the prunes before the SuperFatMan and the B3K after
  3. dharmashawn

Right on bubba and Thanks for the Hernia!! That TubeWorks is a hefty lil' bugger
  4. mjac28

LOL it's solid
  5. mjac28

I found some lower gain tubes if you want one I think it's a 12AU7
  6. mjac28

If you aren't happy with any one of the pedals let me know I want to take care of you.
  7. dharmashawn

Not unhappy in the least!!! Just realized, that's a lotta stuffis