DIRT Lovers: A Little Help please..yes I am going to experiment, but

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dharmashawn, Jan 5, 2013.

1. dharmashawn

dharmashawn Supporting Member

I recently got a bunch-o-stuff and figured I would see what you guys have to say about the What influencing the What and so on......

The List:
    B3K
    PhatPB
    Thinman
    Prunes
    Broke D!ck
    Rusty Box
    Tube Works Blue Box

for the past days or so I have been using the RB as a Pre-amp, sending the signal into the effects return on my Carvin BX500 and digging that with an almost clean vibe. So that will be last I am sure.

I also like the B3K before the BDPG so I can keep it from getting to high pitched and clanky.

There is also a SuperFatMan in the mix that I am sure would just Love some dirt Before and After, but Which....:meh:

The lead in is WM Clone> Polytune>Empress Comp>Cubic.......the above.............

Thanks Much Y'all

(haven't been around much, kinda got New England based winter depression along with the regular ol' Manic one.............:D )

2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

I have my BBPG as a always on preamp it's toward the front of the chain. I have my compressor at the beginning I always had the Blue Tube at the beginning also it seemed to quiet the pedals after it. The rusty was in my second row right before my Tone Hammer. I would put the prunes before the SuperFatMan and the B3K after

3. dharmashawn

Right on bubba and Thanks for the Hernia!! That TubeWorks is a hefty lil' bugger

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SirMjac28

I found some lower gain tubes if you want one I think it's a 12AU7

7. SirMjac28

If you aren't happy with any one of the pedals let me know I want to take care of you.

8. dharmashawn

Not unhappy in the least!!! Just realized, that's a lotta stuffis