1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

DIY Micro Volume pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Darknut, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Darknut

Darknut Supporting Member

Volume pedals that aren't Pedalboard space hogs are few & far between .... the nosepedal micro volume was the closest to what I wanted but not quite ....

So I made my own out of a dead DOD EQ box .... works very well ... better than I hoped even!

Woo Hoo :)

Attached Files:

2. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

What value/brand/taper pot did you use out of curiosity? I have been considering throwing together something similar, as my trusty Boss FV-300H is SOOO big!
  3. Darknut

I got the parts out of a volume pedal .... didn't look at the values.

Have to get back to you
  4. Mingus Addict

Mingus Addict

That's a cool design. Super ball?

Can you pull off swells with that thing?
  5. Darknut

Swells? I don't use it like that but I'm sure it would ... its smooth & surprisingly easy to use .... Superball = Yes

6. Darknut

100K pot ... real short taper The v pedal was a cheapo bespeco ...

I never heard of Bespeco until I ended up with 3 Volume pedals that were in a box of misc music crap I bought off craigslist.

They are clean & quite though.