1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

DMCA Take Down for basstabarchive.com

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by vox_rox, Dec 6, 2013.

1. vox_rox

vox_rox

Has anyone heard of this? I'm new to bass and am looking high and low for tabs. Guitar tabs are everywhere on the Intertubes, but bass stuff is a bit harder to find.

Now I find that some of these are being taken down as some kind of Intellectual Property action - against who? Cover bands and hobbyists?

Does anyone here agree that this is a violation of IP rights? Just curious, and now a bit frustrated. Luckily this subject on the forum still exists with its amazing group of bass players tabbing stuff out for noobs like me - so much appreciation for that.

Would still like to hear your opinions on this.

Peace,
    Pierre

---
    There is no such thing as strong coffee, only weak people
    ---
  2. Jamerman

Jamerman

I think if people don't give credit where it's due, it might be breaking a law, but I agree it's very anoying :crying: