1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

DOD Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Monster Truck, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Monster Truck

Monster Truck but some people call me Kenny Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    DOD FX62 Stereo Chorus. Takes a 9v battery only. No AC jack. Battery cover is missing, Velcro on the bottom. $40 shipped CONUS.Only trade I'm really interested in is a Bad Monkey or some kind of subtle distortion. I can add cash for the right deal.
    [​IMG]

2. What about trading for a Screaming Blues?

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. hoerni

hoerni

Jun 4, 2007
    NJ
    Bump for a nice pedal. One of my first few.

It looks like the power jack is still there. Does it work?

Those old DOD pedals used a 1/8 inch connector for the 9VDC (tip positive). It's on the left side between the outputs. You can get little pigtail adapters from the standard Boss coaxial power jack.