1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Does anybody here know about Marc van Wageningen?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by gimmeagig, Feb 23, 2013.

1. gimmeagig

gimmeagig

Marc vW is from Holland but lives in the Bay Area.This guy has been one of my favorite players for decades.He is relatively unknown I just want to help spread the word... I love his work with Ray Obiedo. He has a cd out with his brother Paul. TheVW Brothers "Muziek" it's really good.
    here's a clip with Marc Paul and Ray Obiedo that I found on youtube
  2. prestonc

prestonc

Yes, I know about Mark VW. I have tried to follow his career since the '80s, and I am always amazed at how how classy his playing is. I recommend any of the Ray Obiedo or Pete Escovedo records he plays on. There are probably many others that I don't know about, but I don't know how to find them.
  3. Compozzer

Compozzer

Check the 2 albums with Sheila E. & the E-train:

• Writes of Passages
    • Heaven

Enjoy!
  4. aproud1

aproud1 Hit that long lunar note, and let it float. Gold Supporting Member

Great tune!
  5. gimmeagig

gimmeagig

Yes, I love those CDs. Too bad there aren't more of Sheila in that band.