1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Does your band have a shot or shooter drink named after them?

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by gard0300, Jan 16, 2013.

1. gard0300

gard0300 Supporting Member

Just curious if any bands have a drink (shot, shooter, etc.) named after them. Please list name and what's in it.

Fearing Sunday - shot of Vodka, shot of 151 dark rum, dash of lemon, dash of Tabasco sauce.
  2. electracoyote

electracoyote

Wow, great idea.

Not yet, but I'll be thinking about this.
  3. mellowinman

mellowinman

My band is named Dirty Lixx.
  4. gard0300

gard0300 Supporting Member

Do you have a drink named after you? If so what's in it?
  5. mellowinman

mellowinman

If we did, I don't think you'd want one.
  6. Luke19Boarder

Luke19Boarder

One of my previous bands didn't have a drink named after us, but on a number of occasions we would take a shot between songs, with our own special chaser. We would stand near each other, and instead of using a chaser (we'd either take a straight whiskey or straight tequila shot), we'd slap each other in the face. A very effective tactic if you don't have any chaser.