1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Don Felder - All of You

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by naruki, Aug 29, 2012.

1. naruki

naruki

2. t77mackie

t77mackie

Yeah, OK. I can't guarantee 100% accuracy on that 1st S/P part - I do this quietly at night (insomnia) with the wife asleep in the other room - but I'll try to get it close enough. Should be good enough for government work...

Standard rate: one joke that makes me laugh out loud.
  3. naruki

naruki

Hmm.. joke... ummm.. Big Muff. MUFF. G'it? HAHA :D
  4. t77mackie

t77mackie

OK, Patrick, not sure about the joke but... here ya go!

[​IMG]

The S&P parts are a little tricky but with a little effort you shouldn't have too much trouble. If you want I can make a SoundCloud of them - but I gotta be able to play them cleanly myself first! :( I'm not the greatest S&P guy out there...

My music notation skills are quite rusty too, so trust what you hear and not what I've written. I did my best so it should be pretty close. I tried to make each measure add up to four... :meh:

If you have any questions or comments feel free...

Enjoy!

:bassist:
  5. factorplayer

factorplayer

omg thanks so much for this.
  6. Sasabonsam

Sasabonsam

t77mackie, you sir are my new hero! :)